Member Service Representative – Full-Time
Greater Pittsburgh Federal Credit Union is currently seeking a Member Service Representative (MSR) full time position (8:30 to 4:30) at our main office located in Oakland (Pittsburgh), PA. A professional and welcome manner is essential to positively represent the credit union in the community. Engage with our members to provide excellent member service, identify member needs, clearly explain all policy & procedures as needed, guide members through processes & express the benefits, while ensuring that all information is promptly and accurately entered into our system. To ensure the safety and security of the credit union, MSR must comply with all federal regulations and procedures concerning deposits and loans. They must follow all operational and security procedures to ensure compliance, prevent fraud, and protect the assets of our members at all times.
- Assisting members with their personal financial needs and the ability to maintain confidential member and credit union information in a responsible and secure manner.
- Experience handling cash and balance cash drawers on a daily basis.
- Understanding of basic computer skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to perform job efficiently and accurately with attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Experience with lending and debit cards desired.
- Strong computer skills: Microsoft Office & Excel.
- Ability to attend training as necessary to meet annual certification requirements.
- Must be willing to submit to a credit and background check.
Salary commensurate with experience. Full benefits for employee after 90 day probation. Training will be provided as necessary.
Please submit resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.