Your share account is the staple of membership. Every member owns a “share” of the credit union.
For only $5.00 you can start your lifetime membership with Greater Pittsburgh Federal Credit Union!
See below for all materials needed to join.
Account features include:
- Make withdrawals from your available funds at any time: cash* or check**
- Unlimited deposits: Payroll Deduction, transfer, cash, check, money order, etc.
- Overdraft Protection for your Free Checking Account with Greater Pittsburgh Federal Credit Union
- New! Online Bill Pay – 6 transactions from shares per month. Want more? Open a Free Checking Account!
*$1,000.00 cash withdrawal limit from shares. If you have a Free GPFCU Checking Account, you may withdrawal $2,000.00 cash from any account. ONLY available at Main Office.
**$20.00 minimum check withdrawal amount
What do you need to join?
1) Completed Account Card
2) Copy of 2 ID’s (1 must be a photo ID)
3) Minimum Deposit of $5.00 (We can accept cash, check or money order)
4) Proof of Current Address (State ID/License must match current address. If not, please provide current utility bill or paystub as proof.)
Please mail all paperwork listed above to the main office @ 4415 Fifth Ave Suite 100 Pittsburgh, PA 15213. Accounts will not be opened without completed forms, missing signatures, and no initial deposit included. All incomplete applications and paperwork will be returned to sender. Contact us with any questions or concerns you may have.
Ready to Join? Let’s get your lifetime membership started!