Organize all of your bills in one place
Whomever or whatever you have to pay; Bill Pay can take care of it for you. Set up recurring, monthly payments, or make payments anytime. Bill Pay is simple, quick and free for any member with a checking account.
To enroll in Bill Pay, just sign in to Online Banking and select the Pay Bills option. Not enrolled in Online Banking? Download the online home banking agreement.
You can pay bills from your Main Savings accounts or transfer between your GPFCU credit union accounts too! (Max 6 total transactions per month.) Want to pay more than 6 bills a month? Contact us about opening a checking account today!
Want to reduce some of your paper mail? Get your statements sent to your inbox.
- Statements are accessible through Online Banking
- Opt in from your Online Banking account to receive email alerts that notify you when your E-Statement is available.
- Store up to 36 months of statements securely online.
- Decrease your risk of mail fraud and identity theft.
- There is a $2.00 per statement fee for paper statements. Members under the age of 18 or 65 and over will not be charged this statement fee.
Ask us how to get E-Statements today or download a copy of your Online Banking Agreement to get started!
Enjoy on-the-go convenience
Now you can make a check deposit to your account right from your smartphone using our mobile app! Here's How to use Mobile Deposit:
- Download and open our Mobile app after all online agreement forms (below) are approved
- Select "Mobile Check Deposit" from the menu
- Select the account where you would like your funds to go and enter the amount of the check
- Endorse the back of your check and state “For Mobile Deposit Only/Greater Pittsburgh Federal Credit Union.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to take a picture of the front and back of the check
- Tap “Deposit Check”. All done! You’ll get a confirmation number.
Forms may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to 412-681-7421 at your convenience.
Manage your money online, anytime.
If you're not using Online Banking, you’re missing out on the convenience of accessing your accounts anytime and anywhere you want. Almost everything you need to do with your GPFCU accounts can be accomplished with Online Banking, saving you valuable time by banking on your schedule.
- Check all account balances
- receive e-statements
- make transfers
- request check withdrawals whenever it’s convenient to you.
For even more security, you will be issued a Passcode Card with a unique decoder sequence on it. You will need this card every time you login!
You must be signed up for Free Online Banking, and currently have an account with GPFCU. If you have not signed up for online banking, there is a simple form needed for online account access.
Convenient banking on the go
If you are signed up for Free Online Banking, you can also access it on your mobile device with our app.
- Check account balances
- Pay bills
- Deposit checks
- Transfer money between accounts
- Check balances
- ...and much more!